PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using MailMerge365 we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the MailMerge365, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the MailMerge365. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Sites.
When creating an account with MailMerge365 (using your Microsoft Office365 account to authenticate) we collect certain information from you, including your name, organisation, job title, email address and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Account Information.”
When you create and/or send campaigns with MailMerge365 we store the campaign information (the spreadsheet data), the contents of your email (including any attachments), and information about recipient behaviours (opening, clicking on links, unsubscribing) for the amount of time allotted to your subscription. We refer to this information as "Campaign Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Account Information that we collect generally to personalize your experience and to communicate with you. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Account Information and Campaign Information that we collect to help provide the service of sending emails out on your behalf and providing the reporting functionality in our product.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Sites (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Sites, to advertise (incl. retargeting), and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Paddle to power our subscription management and payments --you can read more about how Paddle uses your Personal Information here: https://paddle.com/privacy-buyers/.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Sites -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Office365 to send mails on your behalt and therefore transmit data to Microsoft - you can read more about how Microsoft uses your Personal Information here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Sites), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Sites, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you delete your account any personalized data associated with your account is deleted.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided here.